Join us for our soft opening running from Aug. 1 through Aug. 17 with operating hours from 4 pm to 9 pm Tuesday through Sunday.
Join us for our grand opening on Saturday, Aug. 18 starting at 12 PM.
Public Space Authority, in partnership with the City of Fremont and Filco Events, is excited to bring Town Fair Plaza to Downtown Fremont. Town Fair Plaza is a temporary community space driven by a vision to celebrate and cultivate local culture and creativity with an eclectic and engaging format that offers something to everyone. Check out our events calendar to learn more about what's going on.
The Plaza is located at 39100 State St. along Capitol Avenue, Downtown Fremont’s key corridor connecting the Fremont Hub and Gateway Plaza, and is a 10-minute walk from the Downtown Fremont BART Station.
The intent of Town Fair Plaza is to be as community-friendly and versatile as possible, meaning there will be lots of moveable features and open areas for people to do different activities and programming based on their own ideas, concepts, and objectives. Additionally, the space will feature:
- FAMILY-FRIENDLY GAME AREAS including everything from fun, interactive items for young kids to table tennis, mini golf and bocce ball to an outdoor reading room to a basketball court.
- a beautiful BEER GARDEN offering a lively, shaded space perfect for sipping a tasty brew
- an EVENT SPACE capable of accommodating an amazing array of large-scale, interesting events.
- a LIVE PERFORMANCE SPACE for musicians, performers, speakers and more
- a variety of FOOD TRUCKS to provide a superb selection of food every day
- a MAKER SPACE to host everything from retail pop-ups to DIY workshops to maker-focused panels to STEAM education for youths.